September 27, 2010

Again, Krstic Apologizes for Involvement in Brawl

During Nenad Krstic interview session at Thunder Media Day inside the downtown arena, Krstic was asked to share his side of “the incident.” “What incident?” Nenad said, cracking a smile and drawing laughter from reporters. “I had a lot of questions about this summer, but I’m going to repeat it again. It was just a bad, bad, bad incident,” Krstic said. “I was just trying to protect my teammate. Everybody who’s played sports, it happens. That’s part of the game, I guess. I’m not saying what I did is a good thing. It’s a very bad thing. It’s not going to happen again, definitely. First, I apologized in Greek court and Greek national TV, then Serbia national television. I just want to get done with it and try to focus more on the season.” (The Oklahoman)

0 comments:

Text Widget




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

About

Blogger news

Feature Label Area

300x250 AD TOP

recent posts

Flickr

Flickr Images